Cashew Nuts are one of the most commonly consumed dry fruits for having delicious taste and numerous health benefits. They are widely utilized in preparation of various sweet & savory dishes including barfi, pulao, ladoos, and South Indian cuisines. These are known to have high amounts of essential minerals including calcium, magnesium, copper, iron, & zinc. Regular consumption of Cashew Nuts can reduce chances of heart & blood diseases, improve eye health, and help in weight loss.
- They assist in lowering low density lipid and increasing HDL
- These dry fruits play a vital role in eliminating free radicals from our blood
- Being an excellent source of iron, they help in maintaining haemoglobin level and RBC count
- They are considered as a good source of phytochemicals and antioxidants
- Help in formation of red blood cells
- Reduces risk of anemia and prevents chances of gallstones
30 E Andrews Dr NW, Atlanta, GA, Jersey City, New Jersey, 30305, United States